Sunday, March 6, 2011

Causing Shock Waves

Everyone I talk to either in person or via phone seemed to be shocked at my state of mind. I know that I just barely physically separated from Gable a few weeks ago but we have had a emotional separation for about a year so I have been able to work through my emotions/plans/thoughts for the past year. So yes I am doing well, in fact I am doing great. I am feeling more like myself than I have in years and I am just relieved to finally have a decision made and that I can move forward. For now I am just hoping to have the divorce all done by April 1st so that I can start dating and moving forward with my goals and ambitions! Thanks for all the prayers, support, and love.

Stay tuned for pictures of my new place! (I need to do some more organizing and cleaning)

No comments:

Post a Comment