Thursday, March 24, 2011

Fallen in love...

I have fallen in love... with a wedding idea. A blog I love to read did a post on Mormon weddings and how they aren't so exciting, but this couple Derek and Rebecca had the most fantastic wedding I have ever heard of. It makes me wish I was their best friend and was there! But on second thought maybe I can steal the idea for myself (devilish laughter). Be sure to follow the link to check out the slide show of them on MarthaStewart.com, yes it truly was that awesome that it made it on Martha Stewart.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

That's way cool, and totally original. I would have hated it, though. I can't ride a bike.

I also love her dress -- very vintagey, but the sleeves don't really look long enough for garments.

Laura Luke said...

That is so funny that you mention the sleeves because my mom said the same thing.

Post a Comment